When taking our Babysitting class, you will give yourself and your children peace of mind when they learn the skills needed to take care of themselves and others left in their care. Our “Babysitters 101” babysitting class will give your child the tools they need to be a responsible caregiver. This babysitting class is designed for boys and girls ages 10-15 and topics included in the one-day certification course teach you how to:
* How to properly supervise children and infants.
* Perform basic child-care skills such as diapering and feeding.
* Choose age-appropriate games and toys.
* Handle bedtime and discipline issues.
* Identify safety hazards and prevent injuries.
* Care for common injuries and emergencies such as choking, burns, cuts and bee stings. (Severe Allergic Reactions and how to use an Epinephrin Auto Injector are also covered)
* Make good decisions and keep yourself safe.
* Communicate effectively with parents.
* Find and interview for babysitting jobs.
**Our babysitting class also Includes a 2 year infant/child CPR certification
To sign up for our babysitting course, visit our “Class Schedule / Registration” page.
Sibling discounts given.